Thursday, September 12, 2013

STYLING MY LOCKS!

My hair has been messy for sometime and I have felt lazy styling it for the last I am not sure how long but today I had to look good.
Personally I twist and style my own locks since here in Korea it costs a lot to  to a salon for just one time. With my hair that means that I have to be at the salon after every two weeks because my hair gets undone so fast.

So 120,000 krw or rather 100$ in every two weeks is a lot! {to me}

Anyways I just want to show you my hairstyle today and tell me how you like it.

I will upload a video on you tube on how I achieved that style!!

from the up view.
I was going for the African head wrap but then I decided to do the same style with my hair.
And it worked. It took me maybe a minute or so to come make it and I needed no pins at all. but if your hair does not have equal lengths, you might need one just to hold it together.

My front view
I loved it!! It felt lighter compared to wearing a turban 

side view.


At the back instead of just pulling my hair to the front I did a light and simple form of basket weave to make sure that all the hair came up to the front.



What do you think?

I loved the hairstyle. It made me feel  comfortable and confident the whole day.!!

It is simple and as I said it took me very little time!

Peace and love,
Phyllis




Comments motivate Phyllis...Please leave a comment below thank you:-)

1 comment: