Sunday, August 4, 2013

Korean baseball game


Just  yesterday after my part time job, my boyfriend and I decided to invite a couple friends to a baseball game. It was her birthday and it would also be a nice experience to see ever baseball game.

I have heard that the baseball games here in Korea are quite different from the ones in North America in the way that you are not allowed to bring beer in the stadium. Well in Korea it is like a party, people carry drinks and food and anything that is consumable.

Baseball is huge in Korea and most of the fans are very supportive of the teams.
From the subway they sell the jerseys and huge balloons that make noise when hit against each other.

die hard fans come to the game with Jerseys of the team they support with names of the players written on them.

So anyway I am going to share some of the pics from that day and explain with the picture,
This is in the subway where they sell the jerseys of the teams  and also the balloons.. which most of the 
time are in the represent the uniforms of the reams that are competing on that articular day.

Well as for this say it was the Red for the LG Twins and Blue for the Samsung Lions.







Brad and Sandy enjoying a beer.
Cheerleaders...
This was like my best part. I mean most Koreans don't even notice them dancing perhaps because they are used to having the cheerleaders already but for me it was amusing It was entertaining and I thought it was a good way to keep the fans psyched up to continuously  support their teams.


LG Twins Fans...
Am the fan!!! { YES KEEP GOING!!!
We as a group had chosen to support the LG Twins but the seat were full for the LG supporters side so we kind of had to sit on the Samsung Lions side, and buy the blue cheering balloons {that is the name I gave them after not being able to find one that was suitable.}

Baseball is boring to some of us who have not watched before and have had no interest in it before but the atmosphere at the stadium is to die for.

The feeling of being together and having a drink while chatting with friends and watching the game on and off is what mattered the most to me



The Lg twins won the game:-)

Definitely found a new hobby/activity???????,:-)

I uploaded the video I took of the cheer leaders doing their thing back at the stadium!!

Have fun!


                                      




Peace and love,
Phyllis




Comments motivate Phyllis...Please leave a comment below thank you:-)


No comments:

Post a Comment